Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Whammies!

I must admit that there are days that I look on the schedule and silently sob to myself. Mind you, these days are few and far between. However, I had one such day recently. The boss listened to my concerns and said, “It’s a day to test your luck”. “If you are lucky, all will fall in your favor and flow smoothly. If you’re not lucky, everything will go against you and you’ll have one of those days.” I’ve always considered myself to be a fairly optimistic person. But does optimism transfer into luck? I’ve never won the lottery but perhaps if I actually bought lotto tickets I might have more of a chance. I did manage to play slot machines for 2 hours on $20 and come out even (okay, so they were only 25-cent slots). And I do feel as if my guardian angels (I require multiples) are watching over me. Sometimes I feel like they are so overworked that they are going to retire on a beach somewhere by the time I’m 35. And that’s not too far away! And it’s not like I can ease their workload with a gift certificate such as the one my boss offered me for having to deal with the day of mayhem. And how about all the phrases involving luck. Good luck! Wish me luck! Follow me lucky charms! Gettin’ lucky? Wasn’t there a Lucky brand of jeans that put “Lucky” on the fly. Heh heh, ‘cause I’m gettin’ lucky with my Lucky pants. And if I get really lucky, someone will veto them Lucky pants…

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, nike air max, prada handbags, nike outlet, tiffany and co, burberry handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, tiffany jewelry, chanel handbags, prada outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ray ban uk, hogan outlet, converse pas cher, nike air max, nike air max uk, north face uk, air max, nike free uk, hollister uk, nike blazer pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike air max uk, nike air force, jordan pas cher, true religion outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors pas cher, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, sac hermes, nike tn, nike free run, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run uk, michael kors, lululemon canada, new balance, michael kors, replica handbags, sac longchamp pas cher, oakley pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister pas cher, vans pas cher, polo lacoste, coach outlet store online, coach purses, nike roshe, michael kors outlet, ray ban pas cher, true religion jeans, guess pas cher, timberland pas cher, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, polo ralph lauren, north face, kate spade, mulberry uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home